Era of Althea is a fantasy action RPG on the Roblox platform, in which you can start a character, complete quests, and slay monsters to level them up and become one of the strongest fighters in the world. One of the critical starting elements in the game is the race of your character.
There are five available races (Elf, Jakkon, Noble, Liger, and Human), and your character is assigned one randomly. However, you can reroll your race in EoA by using spins, and that is something you probably want to do to assign your character a race that gives them the best base stats and buffs, depending on the way you want to fight.
For instance, Elfs are the superior race for those who use sorcery (thanks to the highest increased magic amount and the best base Snap points), while Jakkons are great for melee combat as they have the highest Strength in the game.
You can look at our Era of Althea codes list to earn some free spins and reroll your race.
Now let’s get down to the race tier list itself.
Era of Althea Race Tier List
All races in Roblox Era of Althea except for Human provide some sort of advantage in stats or buffs.
- Buffs – Highest Increased Magic Amount
- Base Stats – Strength: 3, Magic Amount: 10, Snap: 10, Cleverness: 6
- Buffs – Increased Health
- Base Stats – Strength: 10, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5
- Buffs – Increased Cleverness
- Base Stats – Strength: 5, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 10
- Buffs – Increased Magic Amount
- Base Stats – Strength: 7, Magic Amount: 7, Snap: 7, Cleverness: 7
- Buffs – Increased Speed
- Base Stats – Physical Strength: 5, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5
- Base Stats – Strength: 5, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5
And that’s it with our Era of Althea Race Tier List. You can also check our Era of Althea Traits Tier List and Snaps Tier List, or check the Era of Althea section of our website for more EoA guides!