If you are wondering whether Kengun Online has an official Trello board, we are here to help you. Kengun Online is a PVP-Oriented game that has a multitude of styles you can play your game with, you will learn which playing style suites you and how to use that to your absolute advantage.
Kengun Association created the game on 2/24/2022.
Discord Invite Link
You can also join the official Kengun Online Discord Server for more information about the game.
Is there a Kengun Online Wiki?
No, there is no Kengun Online Wiki currently.
Kengun Online Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Kengun Online Trello:
On Kengun Online’s Trello, you will find information and guides about the game. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Game Information: What is Kengun Online, Game Links, Controls, Mechanics, and Stat Scaling.
- All the Clans in the game (Superior, Legendary, Rare, Uncommon, and Common)
- Every Fighting Style in Kengun Online (Boxing, Karate, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, and Wrestling)
- All Modes in the game (Advance and Removal)
- Every consumable in the game (Protein Shakes and Energy Drinks)
- Every item in the game (Roadworks)
While you are here, check the rest of our Trello Link database for popular Roblox games! And don’t forget to check for the latest Kengun Online codes!
Kengun Online Controls
W+W = Sprint
Q = Dash
E = Interact
M = Menu
V = Carry
B = Execute
Combat Tool Controls
M1 = Light Attack
M2 = Heavy Attack
F = Block
Z = Skill
Kengun Online Fight Mechanics
Perfect Block – Syncing your block into the enemy attack will stun the enemy temporarily.
Block Break – You can break someone’s block, causing a stun; the amount of attacks to break a block depends on your power level.
Kengun Online Stat Scaling
Strength – Damage
Durability – Base Health, Block Strength
Endurance – Stamina
Agility – Running Speed
Focus – Increases your mode’s active timer