It can be challenging to make friends and build romantic relationships in Sims 4. We are here if you want a shortcut to building friendships in Sims 4. You can use some cheats to turn Sim into your best friend or establish a romantic relationship.
You can use these Sims 5 instant friendship and romance cheats on PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One. You can also check our complete list of The Sims 4 and The Sims 3 cheats.
Sims 4 Cheats for Love and Romance
Three Sims 4 cheat codes will help you to make another Sim your friend instantly, or you can indulge in a relationship with them. Below is the list of cheat codes.
- ModifyRelationship SimFirstName SimLastName Sim2Firstname Sims2LastName “Value” RelationshipType
You can use a number between -100 and +100 in the value section. This determines Sims 4’s intensity of friendship and romance.
Here is an example of the console command you want to use.
- SimFirstName – The first name of your Sim.
- SimLastName – The last name of your Sim.
- Sim2FirstName – The name of the Sim you wish to be your friend.
- Sim2LastName – The last name of the Sim you want to become your friend.
- LTR_Friendship_Main – for Sim to-Sim friendship.
- LTR_Romance_Main – For Romance
- LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main – Relationship with a pet, works only for Cats and Dogs.
In the format above, you should first type the cheat code ModifyRelationship, then your first sim’s name, the value, and your desired type of relationship.
How to activate cheats in Sims 4
On PC, press Ctrl + Shift + C to activate the cheat console if you do not know how to turn on the cheats. On the top left of the screen is a small command line. The console buttons are L1+R1 and L2+R2.
You will first type “testingcheats enabled” to verify whether cheats are working or not. If you do not receive any errors, you can move on to the Sims 4 relationship cheat below.
You must type the above cheats in the command line to enable activity. Type the following command.